Welcome to SpinePlus Chiropractic
SpinePlus Chiropractic brings decades of experience providing exceptional chiropractic care to the people of Farmington Hills, MI, and the surrounding area. Our practice works with you to find the cause of pain and joint problems, and craft a personalized plan to treat and fix the problem, naturally and non-intrusively.
We work to bring the best and most current chiropractic solutions to you.
Injuries have a range of causes. You may have been in an accident, overexerted yourself doing something fun or taken a fall at home while playing a sport. These injuries can lead to lasting pain.
You may have a chronic spinal condition or back pain. You may have nothing specific, except a general sense something does not quite feel or function right.
At your first visit, we will explore your medical history and the specific concerns. We may perform some additional clinical testing. We’ll then offer a treatment plan. That plan may include a variety of treatment options:
• Spinal adjustment
• Soft tissue healing, including massage
• Hot/Cold Treatment
• Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements
Some of these treatments take place in the office, while others—such as exercises—you can do at home.
Chiropractic is a natural healing art. Our practice can work through a wide range of problems beyond back and neck pain. You can feel benefits from treatment with us for many of the following ailments:
• Allergies, asthma, and digestive concerns
• Arm/leg pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and concussion
• Dizziness, ear infections, headaches, and migraines
• Frozen shoulder, failed back surgery syndrome, hip, knee, and joint pain
• Numbness, pinched nerves, sciatica, and scoliosis
• Sports injuries, sprains, and vertigo
• Work-related injuries
Modern chiropractors do more for their patients than spinal adjustments. We offer a full range of natural, non-intrusive treatment techniques. These techniques are consistent with chiropractic’s philosophy of stimulating the body to heal itself. We offer the following treatment programs:
• Chiropractic back and joint manipulation
• Homeopathic remedies, either as part of or independent from, a treatment plan
• Laser therapy to benefit healing
• Nutritional counseling—This treatment works with several other methods we use
• Asyra—bioresonance testing, which can find many hidden concerns, allowing us to address problems early
• Contact Reflex Analysis (CRA)—This technique allows us to explore the energy flow weaknesses, and how they connect with a variety of systems in your body
• Pharmaceutical grade supplements
We will work with you to create the best treatment plan for your pain and health concerns and provide health care affordable and effective.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Contact us today and schedule an appointment with SpinePlus Chiropractic.